Meet Jules – a mom with two kids who have ADHD. Jules has spent years creating everyday solutions for kids who think differently, get distracted, and have a hard time staying on task. She is a problem-solver who uses her engineering mind to create study strategies and daily routines that are easy to remember and use.
Struggles with Homework and Daily Routines?
Kids with ADHD can feel stuck when it comes to finding routines for studying or daily life tasks. Families try all sorts of ideas and options and still cannot find the best fit for the student. My ADHD Coaching methods give students and their families new strategies to use for homework, studying, time management, and organization. Using my homework engineer® approach I help students build better processes for themselves.
What is a homework engineer®?
As a homework engineer® I can help students:
- deconstruct and rebuild school assignments to match the student’s way of thinking.
- streamline processes for studying and daily routines.
- find creative solutions that maximize the student’s interests and strengths to get non-preferred tasks done (like homework or chores).
Email me to schedule a homework engineer® consultation!
ADHD Coaching from a Homework Engineer®
- Homework engineer® coaching provided virtually with a schedule customized for each student and their family.
- Rates based upon number of coaching sessions.
- First consultation is free.
- Parent/guardian permission is required before any homework engineer® coaching begins.
Email me to find out more!
Visit other parts of my site for helpful ideas and tips!
Free ADHD Study Tips
Stories of Raising Kids with ADHD
Free ADHD Printables