- Download 134
- File Size 491.59 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 26, 2021
- Last Updated November 16, 2021
Partner with Teachers to Create a Classroom Environment that Supports your ADHD Kid's Learning
Do you have all of this information about how your kid with ADHD learns best?
Do you know your ADHD kid is struggling with parts of their school day?
Do you want to talk to the teacher and find solutions but you don't know where to start?
Then DOWNLOAD this Printable for a script of HOW to talk to (or email with) the teacher. The Printable gives you a simple framework with 4 Steps to follow.
- Be factual. Tell the teacher about your kid.
- Respect the teacher's knowledge and experience.
- Ask for what you think your kid needs.
- Discuss back and forth - it may take several rounds to find a solution that fits everyone's needs.
What's included: 7-page PDF file. Two example scenarios. Four pages for you to make notes about the four steps. One page to summarize your notes.
Or go to the Printables main page for more helpful tips!